There are certain specific Right-wing “memes” with regard to President Obama that, quite frankly, are conclusive proof that the individual espousing such “beliefs” is simply too stupid for its sub-animal gruntings to constitute an “opinion” on any subject, whatsoever:
- Anyone who uses ANY variant of the “B. Hussein Obama” terminology is appealing to xenophobic bigotry, pure and simple.
- ANYONE who claims that “Obama is a Muslim” is doing exactly the same thing. Quite frankly, I don’t know if Obama is Muslim, or not. However, even if he was it would be TOTALLY irrelevant.
The same bigoted rat-fuckery was used against JFK (because he was Roman Catholic).
Quite frankly: exactly which part of “no religious tests” don’t you Right-wing douchebags fail to understand?
The thing is: every time some “Conservative” ass-puke uses either of the above as part of his “reasoning”, guess what? He or she give CONCLUSIVE PROOF THAT AT LEAST SOME “CONSERVATIVES” really are racist/xenophobic scumbags.
Now don’t get me wrong: there are a PLETHORA of reasons to dislike Obama:
- Two administrations of mealy-mouthed appeals to “bipartisanship”/pandering to Congressional Republicans, who repeatedly slapped him down for it. (Hint: utter spinelessness is repulsive BOTH to your ideological opponents AND to your own “base”).
- Excessive focus on specific “groups” (Al Queada, ISIL the “Taliban”, etc.) instead of formally calling out Wahabbism as the poisonous bullshit destroying — not only the Islamic world, but threatening to destroy CIVILIZATION AS SUCH.
- Deliberately misunderstanding the Wahabbi psychopaths as mere “thugs”, the “JV team” etc.
- Utter failure to “call out” Saudi Arabia (despite the fact that the fucking “House of Saud” have been BFF’s with the fucking Wahabi vermin for over a century, at this point.
SAUDI ARABIA are NOT any kind of “ally”. Back during the Bush fiasco post-9/11, the most rational, principled, and long-term successful response would have been to occupy “Saudi Arabia”.
5. The “Afrordable Care Act” (“Obamacare”) — the worst sort of “crony capitalism” imaginable: First, it forcibly compels U.S. citizens to engage in “commerce” with insurance “companies” — organizations whose mere existence and SOP represent the worst sort of “corporate” pull-peddling and corruption imaginable.
The sole purpose of the “‘Affordable’ Care act” was to prop up the (corporate) medical insurance industry, and — in so doing — PREVENT the U.S. from EVER creation the sort of “National health Service” (REAL “universal health-care” which have been UBIQUITOUS in every genuinely “Developed” nation for decades.
So, yeah: there are a myriad of reasons to have nothing but contempt for that mealy-mouthed, pandering, chicken-hearted EMPTY SUIT which have NOTHING to do with his religious affiliation, ancestry, or whether his name is “Foreign”-sounding.