Over the course of our (nearly) 30-year “friendship”, Karl has become obsessed — nearly to the point of mania — with the following (that I know of):
- Bill cooper (Conspiracy-theorist, shortwave radio host, wife-beating drunk, committed suicide-by-cop back in 2001).
- The Matrix trilogy
- Electronics/computers (especially old 8-bit machines: CoCo, Amiga, etc.)
- David Icke
- Nutritional/herbal supplements (when he can “afford” them — since so much of whatever money he has on hand always goes toward paying for his various storage units of E-scrap).
- Sub-collections (LED watches/calculators)
- Anything involving “nixie tubes”
- Nikola tesla
For a (somewhat) time-shifted glimpse into his mind-state as of (I think) May 2001, you can go to http://users.digitalindigo.net/techno/
(Warning: EXCEEDINGLY Spergy.
Also interesting is the fact that he hasn’t actually done anything with his “experimental” homepage in over a decade.
Oh wait, did I mention that there’s MORE?
His “web presence”: http://users.digitalindigo.net/ka3rcs/
<Fun Fact: one pseudo-sentence, one link, one 404 error! :)>
For even more of the same kind of — whatever the hell you want to call it, check out his personal profile on QRZ.com:
(Please note the stream-of-consciousness rant about RF-noise, with no off-side links, whatsoever.)
Undoubtedly, (in the exceedingly unlikely event that anybody actually bothers to view any of his shit-tacular nonsense), Karl will probably accuse me of having “doxed” him, or of “cyberstalking”, or something along those lines.
Just bear in mind: the individual responsible for the above-linked screeds spends the vast majority of his non-work hours hanging out in various parking-lots, streaming vast amounts of “creepypastas” on Youtube, or staring in slack-jawed amazement at the fact that automobiles have burnt-out license plate lights.